Ecomi Will be a Top 20 possibly Top 10 Crypto soon ( Best NFT Pick)

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Ecomi / VeVe has a 1 Billion Dollar market cap right now, Its not a " Shit " coin, it has been going nuts so i did some looking into this token and Honestly This might be one of the Best tokens to pick up right now before crazy volume starts flowing in. We all know that DeFi was the craze, but right now the NFT game is evolving and we cant ignore it regardless what stupid people say about it being " scams "

Currently the market cap is at 1 billion, With some of the biggest names in the movie Scene already joining the Ecomi Eco system , Marvel , DC studion , Warne brothers , spiderman , Cartoon network, nickeledon , the list goes on.

These are big names and the Fact Ecomi is not even trading above 5 cents is Mind blowing.. when you consider the amount of money that could start coming into this niche , As NFT's continue to boom and Evolve...

There is also Massive token burns starting soon, and Ecomi already has a token burn system in place so the Circulation will be getting smashed down soon which will bring the price up.

the only BAD thing i can say about this right now is you can only get it from a small number of exchanges right now, i personally use ascendex , and then Send my Ecomi to My Trust wallet.

My point is , When this starts getting listed on Big Exchanges , centralized exchanges such as binance , coinbase etc , you are going to want a Bag of Ecomi before it really starts to run.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.