RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

econex why are you posting

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "econex
    "lets imagine that I am the dumbest cat alive, {taken out of context)

"NO need to Imagine!", said econex

SC-.....ok, lets imagine your Reply to what you said below.... This poster Econex has not made a post for hundreds of posts since I addressed his previous hate towards me...... I tried to clear up what he said in this statement below... and All of a sudden he comes out again to spit hate as if I have forgotten of the past....
    Posted By:
    econex
    Shrewd Crude:

Your quote below just shows how stupid you are...as your maths don't even add up...you dumb @#$@

------------------- Shewd Crude----------------------------

Present value=1/(1+discount rate)^years
    PV=/(1.10)^5
    PV=.62

therefore your project on discovery and flow testing is actually worth only 62% of the full value of the project with a discount rate of 10%... a more appropriate discount rate of 20% yields %40 value for project on discovery which has been discounted appropriately...

Mr Econex,
    dont post back unless you are prepared to back up what you said... If you dont say anything then you can do no more harm to yourself.... the other topic is for analysis of company profile... dont kill that topic with craap....
    To the others.....show Us skeptics a Company profile of RRS and dont waste space with 3 hating posters...
    facts, and no inside info please...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.