AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

just read the last few posts about current economic indicators...

1. 17,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    just read the last few posts about current economic indicators and AJX and it occurs to me to ask -are the skirt lengths of females going up or down?

Now why might this matter?  Because there has long been a theory around that skirt lengths are a predictor of the economic climate:

"The idea behind this theory is that shorter skirts tend to appear in times when general consumer confidence and excitement is high, meaning the markets are bullish. In contrast, the theory says long skirts are worn more in times of fear and general gloom, indicating that things are bearish."

Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/skirtlengththeory.asp#ixzz3zFtcqyo8

So if skirts are long then at least there might be more demand for textiles, and I agree with Pinto (not always the case) that the military is usually a safe bet when times are tough.  If skirts are short then AJX is well positioned to take advantage of such confidence without worrying about the extra yardage of cloth.

And if you don't like that theory for dealing with your angst there is always the men's underwear theory.

cheers
    we need a diversion!
    Parsifal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.