PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

No problem JATZ,I actually think its good for PEN that this...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    No problem JATZ,

I actually think its good for PEN that this discussion has come up, hence my reply(sorry if it was harsh, was not intended to be).

But when I see a snippett from another company being used in context to back up this comment

("...poorly researched and in fact wrong." is in fact well researched and perfectly right!???")

then yes, who else to debate the matter with then indeed the actual messenger.

Maybe your right. I don't happen to think so, but never the less its the reason why I said are you sure about that!!!because you seem to have betrayed it that way.

So we can continue this discussion with a certain degree of quality, I don't think its unreasonable for me to ask you to supply us with a little more detail on these other companies you have mentioned and what chemicals they actually use in their extraction process of the ore. Apples for Apples if you know what I mean.

We all know what Pen is planning to use at Lance, which I happen to believe is of the lowest environmental impact methods used, so it would be good to know if they are in fact using one of the same methods as Pen.

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.