PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Jorc is going to transform PEN as will an increased...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Jorc is going to transform PEN as will an increased understanding of ISR. I have stated many times that Australians are struggling to understand the concept. A concept the Canadians have no problem understanding.

This small excerpt from a recent article by Treadgold (being posted all over HC recently) displays the ineptness of many a commentator on the subject of ISR. Surprising that a journalist placing such detailed (subjective) views up almost as fact...when they have it so wrong. Apart from the obvious recent falls in BMN and PNN due to high costs.

"Adding to the potential of Ponton is the theoretical ability to mine the uranium via a technique known as in-situ leaching, "

The smallest amount of research would have demonstrated this has not been a "theoretical ability" for over 30 years. With Canada, Wyoming, Texas, Utah, Spain, Kazakhstan and Mexico being among the leaders of the technology.

The trouble being that some with less ability to research or comprehend, take articles like Treadgolds as fact. Whereas it is clearly a subjective viewpoint based on one persons bias.

Thankfully, the USA and Canadian investors and miners have no such extremely limited ability and understand ISR extremely well. An understanding of the significant cost reductions in both Capex and Opex that result in very high profitability.

Best wishes to you and your family JungleJimbo and all PEN investors. Our time is nearing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.