AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

To understand DD, the attached post of Amazed is very...

1. 78 Posts.
    To understand DD, the attached post of Amazed is very important.

DD's U is half the grade of PDN's LH, but the LH doesn't boast the gold.

the Valencia deposit and the Klein Trekkopje deposit in turn appear to be half the grade of DD.

The Gold values of DD are not known yet. AEX's historical data is incomplete as are common with acquisitions.

The AEX management might be trying to educate investors and traders that DD's U is very good. If so, they did a good job.

I'm humbly bullish on DD at the moment. So take a lot of salt.

(Valencia deposit
    Size: 5970 tonnes U (inferred)
    Ore grade: 0.019% U

Klein Trekkopje deposit
    Size: 20,000 (33,500) tonnes U
    Ore grade: 0.015% (0.0085%) U)

In reply to: tibbs on Wednesday 28/06/06 08:48pm

Good one Tibbs,

Yes I saw your post on HC.

The depths are an interesting subject in that as far as I can see they are THE criteria as to is DD just economic, sub economic or a real crowd pleaser.

"Between 1976 and 1978 Southern Sphere drilled 241 bore holes in the Denny Dalton area with a total of 4,269 metres of diamond drilling and 8,501 metres of percussion drilling. 77 of the holes intersected mineralisation."

So SS drilled 241 holes for average depth of 53 metres.

Ive done quite alot of research on the " competition " which I see as the calcrete deposits of Namibia. Besides LH there are a couple of others that are marked for prod'n as advanced projects. Valencia and Trekkopje.

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:GeC-wL...n&ct=clnk&cd=15

The above report was made by Graham Greenway, a Snowden geologist who TG ( ex Snowden ) no doubt has consulted before getting involved in AEX/DD.

Anyway, from what I see, these projects, which are attracting alot of London interest , are spoken of as dead certs for prod'n.

Both projects... Valencia and Trekkopje are very shallow low grade U calcrete deposits.

Trekkopje has vanadium credits which are nothing like the gold credits ( presuming DD is classified as a U mine !) DD has. I did the $ on that for the various mines.

So the conclusion I have come to is ;

Valencia and Trekkopje although being SHALLOW low grade (lower than DD ) are deemed as economic.

DD with the gold bonus looks extremely promising considering the depths as you mension could be 26m. Past drills ave 53 metres.

Management is coming together it seems. Im very happy with the TG appointment.

Others will come.

These Namibian projects Valencia and Trekkopje have/are receiving plenty of press......

AEX/DD...our media push is soon to come.

T4P mensioned the current drilling as a " directors drill " ....No doubt that was always going to happen.

LH has confirmed its resource at 0.07%...with no gold etc but being shallow makes LH very economic.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:I1UTXix...en&ct=clnk&cd=3

I reckon DD will be mined ( Trekkopje has a resource of 0.015% U...if it wasnt for the vanadium it would be uneconomic).

Obviously there is scope for DD U and Gold grades/resources to be upgraded.

Possibly DD could be more economic than LH.

Ive looked at the competition and negitives and DD looks brilliant.

Tibbs ...please shoot me down on any of these comments.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.