GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

What all of this boils down to is this:Imaginary Currency verses...

1. 295 Posts.
    What all of this boils down to is this:
    Imaginary Currency verses Real Currency and WHEN the Changeover Happens.

Imaginary Currency is paper. I don't need to copy and paste from WikiPedia all the times paper money has been used to prop up clagged out civilisations.
    Real Currency is Gold and Silver and things that hold value, even antiques.

Right now an epic battle is going on by those who profit from Imaginary Currencies to keep the charade going on. They may have degrees and MBAs but they are just wizards.

It is the biggest confidence trick since the Cold War. In World War Two, without code breaking there was no chance for the Allies. For the Cold War, it was ideology. Look what happened.

To break the Imaginary Fiat Money Cartels and Mainstream Media BS requires a Black Swan that even I can't imagine. I, and gold bugs, just want it to come now, not in ten years. Time is money! Will we be proven right in the next three months? I don't know. I don't even care about the Price of Gold right now, or trends, or analysis when the price is manipulated.

A bit like the Joker in Batman, only Chaos will tear paper money apart and all that will be left is gold, silver, and diamonds for the girls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.