I brought some Drone Shield shares several years ago. Well...

1. 4,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    I brought some Drone Shield shares several years ago. Well before putin invassion happened. In the last year the shares went up more than 800%!!!!! They dropped by 22% yesterday.

Drone in putins invasion go both ways. Iranian ones fired by Russians are cheap and plentiful. I good shot gun shot might work IF the person shooting was in exactly the right spot at exactly the right time.

Massed flying or floating drones are clearly difficult to deal with so Drone Defense is a topic impacting not just on Aussie Drone Shield.
    "Ukraine Tests 'Bullet Jet' Drone Capable of Flying at Over 80 mph"
    This new news is interest

Often very cheap drones are being shot out of the sky by patriot missiles systems which is about 2.3 million per shot! Or A LOT more over all Explainer: What is the Patriot missile defense system? | Reuters

Russian air defense is probably significantly more stressed Some drone attacks inside Russia and over other occupied areas as well on the battle field fighting Putins invasion would be a significant cost to Russia. Possibly more so.

The cheap relative Drone on drone testing is interesting. "Bullet JET -- is advancing its drone capabilities with the testing of a new interceptor drone called Bullet Jet, designed to combat various aerial targets including Russian drones like Orlan-10, Zala, Lancet, and helicopters."

Drone are both interesting in this now and how it will be possible for massive AI controlled future possibilities. A book I was reading by one of the original developers of AI is almost paranoid about how one person could possibly control hundreds of drones in a highly offensive way.

Offensive and Defensive cost have impacts. GDP of Russia is worth considering. The Entire putin economy is impacted by corruption more than many of the countries supporting Ukraine.

Dealing with inflation requires economic magement and a strong banking systems. Putins systems ??

"Russia's seasonally adjusted GDP rises 0.8% in Q2; economy still overheated - Central Bank analysts (interfax.com)"

putin is trying to tell russian banks to SHHHHH on gloomy statements Russia Is Pushing Its Central Bank to Give 'Upbeat' Economic Updates - Business Insider

Cause and effect is sometimes predictable.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.