SLX 1.98% $3.47 silex systems limited

Moosey, What a soap opera this discussion turned out! Am I...

1. 97 Posts.
    Moosey,
    What a soap opera this discussion turned out!
    Am I really entitled to my opinion? Doesn't seem so. And I am certainly not being paid by anyone to refute what you're saying (absurd!). It is more probable that you are the one being paid to try and make me disclose things about the Silex technology that I am restricted from doing so (won't happen).
    The Silex technology works, I've witnessed it! Whether it's scalable to the level that a 6 MSWU production facility requires, I have my reservations (the GLE pullback confirms this?). The development of a full-scale laser system has historically been shown to be a show stopper for similar MLIS programs (and back then the market demand was through the roof!).
    It is possible that the requirements for Paducah are different - and hopefully they can pull it off (but I think it will be difficult without Silex's direct involvement).
    The Silex technology (or MLIS, CRISLA, AVLIS, etc) works for any isotope in principle, and it's been demonstrated for some by Silex. But for each of these isotopes it requires not only a market demand, but a unique laser system. If Silex or GLE wanted to commercialize the production of isotope selective Zr, Si, O, C, Tc, UO2 or U3O8 from PRISM and ARC reactors, they will have to develop a new laser system, one that is application specific. That's not just my opinion, it's governed by Physics (molecular spectroscopy).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.47
Change
-0.070(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $830.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.52 $3.54 $3.47 $197.3K 56.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2278 $3.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 1893 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.