SLX 0.00% $5.15 silex systems limited

Part of the Paducah plant I believe, is to capture the Uranium...

1. 20,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Part of the Paducah plant I believe, is to capture the Uranium in the tails, it is basically an environmental issue about cleaning up the waste and at the same time capture a resource from what is now waste or a liability and turn it into something worth money.
    I would almost bet it is going ahead, but I also believe GLE have bigger plans for Paducah? than just Uranium enrichment, remember that the name SILEX comes from the acronym Seperation of Isotopes using Laser EXcitation, one Isotope that could also be extracted using the Silex technology is Mo99 I believe, the US has stated on a number of occasions that they want another reliable supply of Mo99 and one that uses LEU not HEU as they are doing now, I believe the LIS technology will aid in that.
    Christopher White said that the Paducah plant will be different to the Wilmington plant, I don't believe he was referring to it just enriching the Uranium to natural grade somehow there is a lot more to it I believe?
    I reckon GLE will be useing Paducah for another purpose as well in my opinion?
    Another reason why I believe this to be the case is, when you look at how much Uranium the DoE will allow GLE to enrich each year, I think the DoE is limiting the amount they can enrich each year, rather than let them go full pelt and do it as quick as they can and just store the natural grade Uranium and release it slowly, I think I read that correctly? I could have that wrong? but if I am right what else would GLE do with the plant when they had reached their quota?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.16 $5.22 $5.08 $528.5K 102.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1687 $5.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.15 186 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.