SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

economics, page-19

1. 103 Posts.
    Nobel hi
    I'll put something together based on the figures from the shareholder info evening presentation, extrapolate revenue and taxation scenarios. will be a few days at least (really busy at work).

Bevter/Epitanman
    I understand why you would dislike or put certain parties on ignore. For now I do still want to hear anything they say, I take it with a grain of salt as to their motivations. Rampers (down and up) probably should not look so obvious if they want to be successful in their ramping (I guess this is what spicer feared in me, he saw a new entrant who wasn't downramping and suspected i was building cred for an eventual downramp, hell i might give that a go in a few months to see if i can bounce sp around for a day or two, nice bit of ego boost).

As supporters of the SLA story, your engagement with any naysayers would be far more helpful to the cause than sitting out the fight. If you withdraw then they win by default.

Aside from their motivations, they might bring to the table an unpleasant truth that holders would be better off knowing than not. I've lost money before by ignoring problems i should have investigated (i'm not alone on that one). The pharmaceutical v natural medicines debate recently is something that will recurr till there are sales, i'm sure long term holders have been through this probably once a year at least.

Swuzzlebubble
    Talk to us about tax- "came into play once they had confirmation of inclusion into the Tomsk SEZ". Siting in an SEZ should surely improve SLA's tax position rather than diminish it. Or do you mean moreso the looking a year or two into the future when there will be profit to pay tax on (that the profit from current Sibex facility would be negligible so tax not an issue, until the bigger factory built)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.