ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Economist - India Summit

1. 1,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    On the 27th November 2015, I posted this...

pg1.png

Yesterday (7th Sept) saw the 2016 Economist - India Summit held at the Taj Palace hotel, New Delhi.

Piyush Goyal (Minister for coal, mines, new and renewable energy) was a key speaker and interviewee.

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8328708

The audio is a little distorted, so here's my (IMO) transcript:

Gentlemen, I must share with you an insight the Prime Minister gave me just when I'd become a minister.

And I'd shared it at an earlier conference. Somebody asked me, "What is your budget for Research & Development?" And I said, I have no budget. And the audience was stunned by the fact this guy was crazy, he doesn't want to do R&D. And the reason I said that was there's no limit to what we want to do in terms of R&D.

The Prime Minister wants to lead the world, rather than follow the world in everything. Why do you think I'm talking to MIT to get Clean Coal Technology. I'm already doing it with Australia. I'm working with the UK to make our grids smarter. So the idea is that the engagement partners who have better technologies, who can help us innovate and work better..."

On the 27th November, 2015, ECT were engaging with NLC and NMDC on the TPA.
    Are we now "doing it?"

Disclaimer: ECT is not directly mentioned in yesterday's interview, but if anyone is aware of any other Australian Clean Coal Technologies currently working with the Indian Government; happy to be enlightened.

Full interview:
    http://www.economist.com/events-conferences/asia/india-summit-2016
    Last edited by onlymoney: 08/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.698K 3.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 27114353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3856813 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.