XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

economy versus stockmarket correction, page-10

1. 11,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    kincella, I agree. When you go looking for the evidence of what the doomsdayers are saying, you dont find it. In the US you can get a home loan for 6.5%. Wouldn't it be great if we could get that here! House building is booming in the us and house prices are firming. Currently there are more buyers than sellers and there is no evidence of subprime spillover into the housing market! Even if someone defaults on their mortgage, they still got to live somewhere. House investors will clean up.

Isn't it a bit suspect, when these prime-lending dorks always have to start shooting of their mouths about how bad things are just 1hr before the US market closes! I bet there will be another one of those prime-lending dorks telling us how bad things are just before Monday's close just to give the fed another serve before Tuesdays meeting.

Hopefully after the fed meets on Tuesday, we will go back to a more normal market. Right now banks are bargains but the market is waking up to that! So don't be surprised if the falls there are not so great anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.