ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Chart, page-554

1. 7,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    Nothing to update man, latest quarterly is the latest information we have. Its dismal communication, Alex the CEO openly says he frustated with the current market cap, but then does not do anything PR related to help this, the market cap is shares issued * price, if you want market cap up, get more people wanting to buy the shares, no one will buy if no one knows about them, you need to communicate, put out as much content as possible, videos, presentations, etc.

They could be doing so much look at another company Im invested in weedmd with outdoor grows in Canada (that was up 15% last night), they release videos of the harvesting, tours of their facilties, etc. There is so much content they could be releasing, but yet they dont do anything, how about a video tour of the tasmanian facility, would probably do more for shareholder confidence and getting new investors than quarterly announcements.

I was hoping no CR anymore, Im operating under the assumption that they have harvested over 2000kg from Victorian site last season. And going on the competition, LGP, who actually release figures:

LGPorder.png

So 320 kg = 2.5 million revenue. 1 kg = $7.8kg. So if we have over 2000 kg we have at min $15.625 mill of rev to come in just from last harvest. So Im hoping they are using rev to come in rather than a CR at a discounted price. But of course ECS does not release or communicate any of this, just me reading between the lines.

Dont blame you, so much opportunity in other stocks right now, capital tied up here is such a huge opportunity cost. And not getting much from the company to convince you to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $93.61K 5.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3951221 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 17785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.