ECS 4.76% 2.2¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Yeah I agree with Bowser on this one, been holding this stock...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Yeah I agree with Bowser on this one, been holding this stock for just under a year now and have been through both the latest CR's, 1st was 4mil to purchase extraction equipment in which apparently was on route months ago from Canada, where is it? Agree the 2nd CR was a game changer for ECS enabling them to have medicinal product ready for market but diluted share holders massively, at the end of the day I'm still long on this one as I have always thought next year we will be seeing a much higher SP but currently market doesn't think so. All I've seen since being here is no communication to shareholders that have supported the business via last 2 CRs, a declining SP, directors recieving performance shares but underperforming, wage increases and all at a cost of shareholders. Also looking after their mates with astronomical consultancy fees and I believe majority of holders and investors would be at a loss ATM. You try and contact the company for some reassurance but it falls at deaf ears. If things don't change in the near future there will be another CR further diluting holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $17.86K 816.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 7841027 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 303180 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.