ECS 2.33% 2.2¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

A while ago it became obvious that AK has adopted a strategy of...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1724
    A while ago it became obvious that AK has adopted a strategy of letting the sales results do the talking ... little PR and (IMO) poor communication accepted.

The whole MJ sector is in the dumps and all fellow peer companies are similarly depressed as far as stock price is concerned.

Either the future is cr&p as the recent past has been so bad, there is no hope, management are hopeless, giving themselves free shares etc. I like to think of this as the ECS Flat Earth Society.

or

Things can only get better from here, performance shares are being earned as the goals are kicked, the whole MJ sector will grow both nationally and internationally AND (especially for ECS) commercial hemp uses will be developed, certified and become realized as being environmentally attractive. Not exactly the "Christopher Columbus ECS Society" ... but you get my drift.

(Or somewhere in between).

By the way ... Columbus changed the world because he introduced the greedy, land-hungry Europeans to America. He not only ultimately caused the founding of the United States, Mexico and Canada, but also shaped many other Caribbean and South American nations. He set everyone exploring, and reshaped the world.

All said in a slightly tongue in cheek manner because everyone is allowed their views IMO and I have learned heaps on this forum from those a little less bullish than I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $11.99K 545.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 8006976 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1241042 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 90000
Last updated 11.59am 19/04/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.