ECS 0.00% 2.2¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

No agenda, just bitter from buying after the first CR only to...

1. 1,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    No agenda, just bitter from buying after the first CR only to have another spring up a couple of weeks later, shares dump and constant selling ever since. Then when you peel back some of the details around the headline deals cracks appear very quickly and no mention of them again in future announcements or reports.

I have already sold of a majority of my holdings which offset some wins on, i'm not a short seller if that is what you are suggesting. Don't worry I will offload the rest of my parcel (currently around $25k) at a later date. I just laugh at the new guys coming here with rose coloured glasses on drinking the cool aid with AK. I'd encourage you to do some more research into the previous deals, alliances, ethics and cash spend.

I have held ECS from a very early time, long before the most recent CR's, the MM deal was a cracker and will position them well in the future and without that ECS would be well and strapped for cash and really struggling. Understand the company needs to grow but there is a way to do this without upsetting your long term holders and totally diluting their holdings. Look at the recent CR from EPY, quick, easy no real impact to SP and no constant sell down post CR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $18.64K 863.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 6681013 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 119986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 820507
Last updated 15.36pm 26/04/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.