ECS 4.76% 2.0¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS news, page-326

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    We had an update in regards to two new innovative products created by them with high interest from other businesses on 20 May.

"Alex Keach said: "The interest in these products has been very strong, it's an innovative product range which complements our existing range of wellness products and the whole team is excited for imminent launch into market"

This didn't budge us too highly but it definitely gave me confidence that AK is getting that work done behind the scenes. The next lot of news I am highly interested in is the expansion, now I believe this will really shunt us in the right direction. I am only frustrated because I entered wrong and cop'd a 30% loss, then I need to remind myself am I just salty because I am at a loss and looking at the company with negative emotions only because me myself is at a loss? Negative emotions will blind you from the rewards that may occur.

Seeing @amb005 comparisons between other companies in the same sector honestly is a huge confidence boost as well, just wild we are trading at these prices. Once we are cashflow positive this year we should see a huge boost in share price, most people kinda think ECS stinks without even having a look into the company, just a quick scan at the comments and out.

Let's see where we are in three months time. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.