ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

If you want to use capacity then we can say that ECS capacity is...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2725
    If you want to use capacity then we can say that ECS capacity is 6500kg pa at the moment (before ODC decision), 3500 kg from murray meds, and 3000kg from Tasmania. Also that would mean CAN capacity is going to be 12000 kg based on a greenhouse they have not even got a third of built in 4 years, even though they arent producing anywhere near this amount are we going to say that they are producing this amount? Just not accurate. I prefer to look at what is actually being produced.

There is some good to get out of yesterdays announcement from LGP though and that is some actual figures:

LGPorder.png

Good to see what dry flower actually turns into, we can start getting some models going to work out revenue, so here we got good figures showing 320kg of dried flower = $2.5 million.

So every 100kg of dired flower = approx $781k

Seeing as Murray Meds just harvested over 2000kg, that means ECS has approx $15.62 million worth of revenue to come on the books from murray meds. And then this years crops, should be doing double that as commercial crops from both murray meds site and tasmania site.

LGP is doing a good job, not saying they arent, great communication to the market as well, which is what I wish we were getting from our CEO, just think ECS is very undervalued compared to them its rather obvious to anyone that looks at it, seeing as they are actually producing more and expanding, and at a market cap a fraction of LGP, a lot more upside.
    Last edited by amb005: 28/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $5.086K 282.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2106000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.