ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Yeah respectful manner and in numbers is key here, dont want...

1. 7,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2746
    Yeah respectful manner and in numbers is key here, dont want them to resent the holders so coming agressive is not the way. However as genuine concerned holders that are funding the operation and the CEO salary, I feel we have the right to ask :

how is the new facility coming along, has the extraction machine been delivered and installed?
    where do we stand in terms of inventory?
    do you expect another CR is going to be needed?
    how much yield is expected from both sites this next season?
    would you mind spending an hour each month updating shareholders on progress ?
    what projects are the new staff working on?
    could we get a video tour of the facilities both in Tasmania and Victoria?

I could rattle off pages of these questions.

Not only would answers to these questions give clarity to current investors but the content would also attract new investors, which is what we need for the price to go up, which is a mutual interest to all parties.

Just how Im asking the CEO to spend an hour of his time a month to update shareholders, how about us holders just being united here and just spent 5 minutes or so with an email or phone call to the CEO or chief operations officer.

Spending now just 5-10 mins could do wonders for the share price and pay you pack 100 fold in terms of money from SP going up if they actually respond positively and get the message from holders and start a better communication.

I wish I had Nans details because think she would be more responsive, however here are Alex Keaches details, please give him a call or shoot off an email:

Alexander Keach (Managing Director)
    [email protected]
    +61 419 323 059

Jason Hine (Chief Operations Officer)
    [email protected]
    +61 419 922 259
    Last edited by amb005: 14/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.847K 102.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7780 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 472397 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.