ECS 0.00% 1.6¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS news, page-492

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    In the near term, regulators are changing restrictions surrounding imported cannabis - I think to GMP only (I'm not an expert and would never pretend to be).

I am reading that the product Clever Leaves recently imported to Australia was GACP. I'm unsure if this change in regs will effect GACP suppliers though, because maybe the GMP reg only comes into effect when the product is further refined at a processing facility (again - no expert).

I suspect companies in the industry can always import cheap cannabis and refine it into their own marketed products should it meet their needs. With so many growers opting for outdoor grows there will be quite a bit of competition around. Particularly from the likes of Columbia as you indicated.

Is there anything to stop international cultivators for example Clever Leaves Columbian based grow from achieving GMP cert if they want to? That will certainly drive margins down for other outdoor cultivators I imagine. Companies like CAN will certainly benefit from the option to buy cheap bud - if it is to the required standard of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $5.952K 388.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3902313 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 225182 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.