ECS 0.00% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Yep Im aware, but still nowhere are they claiming to do 5-6...

1. 7,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2866
    Yep Im aware, but still nowhere are they claiming to do 5-6 grows a year.

Its just funny for me with Rotorman saying indoor grows do 5-6 cycles a year, I simply ask for an example of a company doing 5-6 grows a year, and comes back with:

"your indoor cultivation is lacking if you don't understand this basic concept." "pointing our your lack of knowledge" and then making arrogant assumptions like "I could go on but your mind is already made up" which is not the case, Im just asking for an example because I have not seen this done on commercial scale, so would be interested to see the yields if there are examples of people doing it. Lets compare the yields of these 5-6 grow a year companies if they do exist.

The very first example he gives of an indoor grower doing 5-6 grows a year, is not an example of that at all, it is actually an indoor grower doing 2 grows a year.

Looked back to see where his tone from and of course he was one of the guys in CAN thread doubting outdoor growers could grow medical grade cannabis and it not being on market in Australia, which of course is wrong... , so now Ill return the jabs and tone and say, oh im not lashing out, Im just pointing out rotormans lack of research, arrogant confidence with comments like "I could go on but your mind is already made up." When he is actually ignorant and unsure given the hes showing to support his claims does not even show an example of, as he says, "basic knowledge."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $40.91K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 450000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 663012 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.