ECS 0.00% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

I dont think its viable because the shorter the grow time, the...

1. 7,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2865
    I dont think its viable because the shorter the grow time, the less the vegetation stage, which means in essence less surface area the flower can grow on, and thats why its less yield. If they grow it out for longer period, they produce the same amout of flower as 2 short grows in one longer 3-4 month grow, the sweet spot would be 2-3 grows a year, which is from what Ive read is what most do (cutting down staff for harvest , monitoring, etc. )

Im genuinely curious too, would like to see some yields of the companies doing these 5-6 times a year grows, your talking 2 months from seed to harvest here, cant get much yield in that time, compared to a plant given 2 months of just vegetation only. If you or anyone does find a company doing this please do post. Im sure there is software out there now crunching the data seeing the optimal amount of cycles for yield.

Not too sure what the specific strains are, Im sure @NoRunningLights can help you out here as he is a patient too and bought ECSs products.
    Last edited by amb005: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $40.91K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 450000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 663012 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.