ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-1595

1. 1,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    I don't tend to get involved in the product quality debates as it's most likely down to the individual and highly subjective. Every grower regardless of method believes their product is the best and the internet is littered with pros/cons of growing indoors/outdoors.

As an investor, all I really care about is the financials. ECS is a cultivator and manufacturer of GMP grade medicinal cannabis products. I only care about product quality insofar as it impacts sales, I'm not a patient. ECS hasn't lost a single customer to date and has gained a whole bunch. If the product quality was terrible and patients didn't want to buy it then I'm sure we would have seen customer attrition and declining sales. Instead we've seen the exact opposite, healthy sales growth and more customers added to the books.

When a product become commoditised pricing pressures start to apply. This is happening/already happened with medicinal cannabis. The smaller players in the USA are going bankrupt in droves, even though I'm sure their products are excellent and a lot of care was put in to making them. There is no reason I can see that suggests Australia will be any different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $17.17K 953.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3924272 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.