ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-1777

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    lol, Suits - and couch-lock lovin' Cali kids.
    38% man... that's all that counts

Hey Tech, imo all medicinal pot suffers from the necessity to irradiate. - read up on the lit and you will see red lights everywhere - re it's propensity for damaging the more complex chems.
    That, plus the industrial drying and quick curing - then the long and non-temperature controlled supply chain.

Personally also - i believe that good cannabis effects are a result of an extremely complex plant chemistry.
    I find it hard to believe that artificially nurtured plants, ie hydro - designed around just the plant's basics - will produce the dozens of chemical elements that make for good quality marijuana - especially for medicinal effects, probably.

The whole industrial thing.
    Don't tell me that something that comes out of my garden is not a whole lot better than industrial supermarket food - no matter what the (very simplistic) chemical analysis says.

Yep, Heyday for me. Hands down.
    (and i promise you my street cred is worth a heap more to me than my ECS shares - so you can take that as absolutely sincere)
    I have also heard good reports about our No 1 outdoor competitor too (a privateer - half owned by a random Chinese printing company.).
    So it seems Aussies do appreciate good outdoor, natural soil pot.

I'm off to Thailand on Friday - 'got an entree onto a tradition Thai landrace farm in the rebel Phu Phan hills up in the hot dry NE.
    No irradiation up there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.