ECS 0.00% 1.6¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-1859

1. 7,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2819
    I would not say inevitable, its a coin flip really at this point, a NAB extension to the current lines of credit would completely negate any need for a CR, and given that ECS have the best financials in the sector bar VIT, would have to think that extension to credit lines would not be hard to get.

For me its already been established that the business is on the right track (leadership and cash flow positive quarters, trajectory in the financial statements) we have backed the right horse in the race, and soon the race will be on again when cannabis comes back in favour around US elections as it will be a talking point, just unloved sector at the moment.

Im content with picking up what I can at these prices with the thought that the business is in the best position its ever been, a lot of risk off the table, best in the sector listed on the ASX, yet the market value and share price is at one of the lowest points, this mismatch is good opportunity imo, its a nice time to know the business and have some cash on the side to be able to get in at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.745K 178.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1082327 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 684895 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.