ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Well I've only been a holder since late Feb this year but i've...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Well I've only been a holder since late Feb this year but i've been in the position of some of you LT folk in other, far inferior companies, so I understand your frustration.

Management definitely need to be better with SH communication. The SP isn't suffering because this is a bad company. It's suffering due to lack of news. Some say no news is good news? Not in this case.

Some information on the loan facility orrr a general update on the current harvest orrr supply agreements in the pipeline. The news doesn't have to be earth shattering. Just transparent and consistent.

I did go back over announcements and find the last investor presentation which states that ECS are currently licensed for cultivation on 15 acres but have 179 acres available for future expansion. Pretty cool!

The fact that there hasn't been a CR since October 21 is pretty cool too. Most companies would do a CR as quick as they'd look at ya.

Things are certainly lining up slowly and IMO in 1-2 years we'll probably be looking back at this moment absolutely kicking ourselves because we didn't sell the house to buy more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $93.61K 5.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3951221 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 17785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.