ECS 0.00% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

I get what you mean, market is irrational, here we are the best...

1. 7,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2846
    I get what you mean, market is irrational, here we are the best position by far that ECS has ever been in, actually producing and selling product, cash flow positive, with multi million dollar off take deals, yet here we are hovering around all time lows. When it was all a story with ECS and we werent even growing commerical amounts we were at multiples of where we are now, market is irrational.

I think its a combination of unloved industry where a lot of investors got burnt heavily , look at all the others AC8, CAN, LGP, MDC, THC (now EPN) MXC, CPH, EXL etc etc, millions and millions in market cap wiped off the table, a lot of dodgy directors and scams of companies, has dissuaded a lot of investors into the space, but the cream will rise to the top, here we are ECS standing strong and flourishing with all the rest barely solvant.

When the inevitable bull market returns, and you have euphoria back into cannabis, there really isnt much competition for ECS for those after a quality cannabis company, and the Nan story is a PR dream. Im just happy the shakey days are behind us, we now know the business model works, we are not cash strapped or on the verge of capital raises into oblivion, all the major question marks and barriers have been removed, so it really is just the waiting game, getting good entries where possible, and hopefully when we start getting the 100 million volume days again your holding enough not to regret not getting more down here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $21.35K 1.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 6522135 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 252000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.