ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Thanks for this, I know Im a broken record here but Nan really...

1. 7,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723
    Thanks for this, I know Im a broken record here but Nan really is a amazing, so impressed with her, this Q&A is a real showcase of that. Makes me want to get some more ECS. When she was asked about the share price improving :

"Im hopeful, ever hopeful, I think the share price is not where it should be, we have done a lot of good things and I was hoping particularly with the great annual results that the share price would go up significantly but it hasnt and I cant control it, I can only keep doing what Im doing which is try to build a really good business with a strong foundations and a forward looking strategy.
    One of the things I am going to be doing which will hopefully help, is that now the team is more experienced and can operate self sufficiently, I am able to get out and talk to more investors and customers and I think thats been lacking, and now is the time I can do this and it will hopefully drive the share price up.
    Its important to say at the end of the day good business always wins out, so I appeal to shareholders hang in there, Im a big share holder and no one wants the share price to go up more than I do. I am not worried because I know at the end of the day the fundamentals are there, and if we keep delivering we will attract investors and the share price will go up... It doesnt have to be cannabis, our business would be a standout in any industry, we are profitable careful with out money, all those things are fundamentally good for any industry so that will eventually shine through."

They are doing roadshows in September and October , which will bring more attention. Really its everything all of us here on the forums were asking aboutand for. Great presentation, she is so level headed on and the ball, so good to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $7.646K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 146808 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 557746 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.