ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Yeah good pick up. Was actually the most volume traded on ECS...

1. 7,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2720
    Yeah good pick up. Was actually the most volume traded on ECS for months. Probably a top 20 holder getting out, as they would be the only ones with that kind of volume to sell. Its interesting because around the same time IHL had a huge dump, and we have a common top 20 holder Cannvalate Pty Ltd, which I believe was in financial trouble so maybe needing to sell.

I actually didnt compare the changes in the top 20 from this year and last year yet:

ecs2023top20vs2022.png

The most glaring change for me seems to be Super Sectret Pty Limited over doubling their holding, from 16 mill, to 38.5 mill (now owns 3.48% of the company)

10 Bolivianos (peak asset) buying up, his motto is they hold with the investors, they were lead managers and did the last raising for ECS, with all those free options attached . Not a big fan of them, but good to see them sticking to the company and buying up.

Cannvalate still holding all their shares, but perhaps that was them getting out yesterday.

New entry with 7.2 million shares of Nurturing evolutionary development. Not too much change that Im seeing apart from that, unless Im missing something.

Pretty good to see that 45% of the company is actually held in the top 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $93.61K 5.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3951221 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 17785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.