ECS 4.76% 2.0¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Haha. I mean cherry picking dates that show favourable outcomes...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Haha. I mean cherry picking dates that show favourable outcomes isn’t great in statistical analysis.

Not to say that ECS hasn’t far outperformed all of the other Can producers you mentioned. It’s clear that ECS is the benchmark. I’m more so eluding to the fact that ECS is stuck being traded alongside the Aus Can market in the long term. Our results aren’t being traded on, the general perception of the market (influenced by other sh*tty companies) is. The other Can producers are placing a resistance level on ECS.

I’m trying to say that once the market realised that ECS isn’t like the other Can producers, it can break the trend of following their clear downtrends. Not a negative spin, just clarifying the analysis. I don’t like being in an echo chamber where everyone just pumps up the same stock because they hold it. Having a neutral standpoint and being agnostic to the fact we all hold, gives an unbiased view and a better overall understanding on where the company/SP should be headed.

In the same way I could say that ECS is up 41% since May-23, or down 13% since October-23… I wouldn’t say that’s a clear reflection on how we have performed based on a selected start and finish date.

I wouldn’t invest in a company that doesn’t clearly list the risks, they have equal, if not more merit to be discussed in relation to the positives. Investing as a whole is crucially on risk mitigation, so hence, risks need to be identified and discussed. Happy to be proven wrong on my points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $25.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $73.13K 3.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212600 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 70912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1323897
Last updated 15.58pm 02/05/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.