ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Thanks, just clarifying that, I was also expecting a possible...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Thanks, just clarifying that, I was also expecting a possible sell down as usual, although a few had been sold but no real effort to take a 0.1c on Friday closing. Not sure if it will stay like that this week. To me, there is every chance that the rerate is inevitable and may come without a warning anytime now. In the worst case scenario, if someone dump and push the SP down, still it can't be much considering the SP stability over last couple of years and achieving an operational profit and further expansion in the pipeline. This equates to an increased revenue and and increased profitability including after crossing the breakeven.
    Another positive is we have mostly exhausted investors sitting here looking for the god day, this to me includes Nan and other key investors. Just my thought although many would tend to disagree, that the introduction to Bell and the new plays could be a crucial factor in our rerate. I will wait and see if this theory holds any water as against the views that the Sophs taking the 0.2 or 0.3c profit. Hopefully next week or two should provide clarity either way. A third equally possible outcome could be nothing happening, then we wait for next 1 or 2 quarters. In an any case, our wait continues as of now with lot of positive feelings, I will keep adding whatever I can as a M&D investor. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $32.28K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2331741 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 846093
Last updated 15.16pm 28/05/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.