ECS 0.00% 2.1¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Anyone happen to get a hold of the updated/current Top 20...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Anyone happen to get a hold of the updated/current Top 20 Holders?

I’m quietly confident that there’s some accumulation going on at these levels, Bells has every incentive to get this above 3c in the next 12 months. But I‘be a feeling there will be a catalyst in the very near term. Given the ‘rapid’ expansion and ability to expand given licensed area, it wouldn’t be surprising to see contracts put in place under for future growth.

We see other industries surge when demand outstrips supply, and with global regulatory easing on medicinal uses (as well as NSW/Vic starting to close in on QLD prescription numbers), local demand is going to have to catch up. ECS makes clear they want 80% export, which indicates that despite tax and shipment costs seems to be relatively lucrative.

In my professional role, I’ve started to encounter Cannabis ‘consultants’ (lobbyists) and this investment from undisclosed sources, pushing CBD/THC education and awareness amongst health professionals definitely effects perception of the product and prescription numbers. For anyone who has seen the Netflix series ‘Painkiller’, this is the type of sales/consultant/lobby that is occurring. If prescribers are being incentivised, I’m not sure, but at these new compounding/dispensing pharmacies popping up all over the country, there’s a clear market that MUST be viable. Take one look at Seek, jobs for Telehealth GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Compounding Pharmacists and Admin staff in the industry is exponential. 12 months ago, these jobs simply did not exist.

My rampant discussion on dilution is blurred by the known potential of ECS and the Industry as a whole. Unfortunately my 2.2c orders haven’t been filled, yet.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1638 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 439272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.