ECS 3.23% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-20

1. 5,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    Thanks @EW and agreed. It was and isn’t lost on me that the entire medicinal marijuana sector has been beaten and is down across all asx- listeds. I realised and recognised.

I also felt though that relative to all of the others ECS had not been at a hyped or over-valued place over 6 months ago either.

CPH to me had a crazy over- valuation then, and several of the other companies also were then at hyped market capitalisations yet not even growing or anywhere near a product.
    And revolving door leaderships, one other now long running company in particular.

I saw that Alex is from this exact background needed - actual agricultural background and has the most crucial asset to have set up ECS —in having the knowledge and relationships with the premiere region and growers in NE Tasmania who long experienced with medicinal plants growing( ex-poppy growers and prime land with excellent biosecurity management already entrenched. Familiar with legislation. )
    Whole of life experience there I saw.

And then there was the key staff from LGP prepared to move to ECS also - with all of their chemist and horticultural direct experience in getting Little Green Pharma to where the company now was by end of last year.

Then - Shareprice retard caused again briefly by the merging with Murray Meds and the coming aboard to ECS of Nan— truly company making more for ECS.

All good , all very very good in fact , and here ECS market cap is base assets and cash abouts now.

The contempt for common shareholders information wise especially wrt not providing news about the harvest oil extraction equipment, and with production or the results of the spend from the ill- fated additional capital raise. Coupled with where at with a fed- up shareprice and undisciplined salary cost rises including for the CEO yet still lacking good reporting & leaving the shareprice to spiral down into a vacuum - needs to be addressed. This is obvious of course.
    As you say- this can be opportunity and the shareprice is excellent entry. (Apologies written quickly)
    Last edited by Aqua65: 21/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.