ECS 5.88% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Enjoying your contributions @wolfk - thanks. I thought you were...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Enjoying your contributions @wolfk - thanks. I thought you were going to exit at 3.9c? Maybe it was someone else. I don't yet have an exit strategy in place as I believe ECS will evolve as the company and the industry grows. Current projections look great and they dont take into account the possible evolution of ECS along the way. I will be holding for another 3-5 years at least while the story unfolds. Currently, my only strategy is to immediately reconsider my investment if Nan decides to leave OR sell if my holding value reaches $3,000,000 (seems like a good number).

Agree with @EWexplorer regarding Bell Potter rubbing some reputation onto ECS. The story has now taken this new direction with the CR to Bell Potter and we will never know what would have happened if it didn't. MD says we needed the money, we got it and in doing so, we have now also been exposed to a high calibre of investor under a reputable financial firm. Could be much worse.

Speculation regarding "sophs" as a singular entity is a bit silly IMO. As an example, I think Rhino mentioned he was given the opportunity to participate in the CR. In a case where he did, who's to say that his financial plan is the same as any of the other individuals or entities that were given the same opportunity? It's the same as speculating what us as retail investors, "rets" if you will, are going to do as a whole. Although most of us probably are more predictable.

I like the look if this big buy order. Hopefully it's the first of many.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $3.366K 187.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1460686 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1199288 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 731766
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.