ECS 0.00% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

As much as we would all love this to be true given that ECS is...

1. 6,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    As much as we would all love this to be true given that ECS is kicking goals, its simply not the case.

If ECS could stand on its own two feet, how come we have not got a re-rate with:

$9.9 million German offtake deal ?
    First Cashflow positive quarter ?
    $11.9 million offtake deal ?
    $24 million offtake deal ?
    Another $9 million offtake deal?

Despits all these great achievements we are hovering at the same price we were years ago. I think its well and truly proven at this point that we need more than just ECS doing well for a re-rate.

Why is this the case? its makes more sense when you come from the angle that sentiment actually means more than fundamentals, which I actually believe it does, its the case across the world with stocks, look at the examples Ive given before of these last years with the lithium craze on the ASX, you had companies with just big patches of dirt but because they were drilling for lithium were valued in the 100s of millions (now back to be worth the patch of dirt it was) , same thing happening now with AI, companies slightly connected to these technologies or putting them to use are being re-rated by the 10s to 100s of millions.

Sentiment world wide is not going to change with just ECS releasing good announcments, we have had plenty of that with no change, we need some global headlines. Just look at history, here is ECS overlayed with the two biggest US Cannabis ETFs:

ecscomparedtoetfs.png

Its all cyclical, when the love comes back to cannabis sector, we are the only profitable cannabis company on the ASX, not only that we are expanding, said it before but in the last bull run CAN and AC8 , cannabis cultivators that were not producing any cannabis and were losing money hand over fist were valued at over $500 mill, no logical reason why ECS wouldnt get that euphoric valuation in the next bull run given we are actually producing cannabis and profitable.

And I will bet my bottom dollar that the bullrun and love coming back to the sector will be triggered from US announcements not from an annnouncement from ECS that is company specific, we have had more than enough great announcements from ECS that resulted in no change, what could they possible release now thats going to make it different? Another offtake? we have had announced over $50million which resulted in no change in price.

Time will definitely tell whos right on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $86.21K 4.480M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1100835 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 540000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 709712
Last updated 14.48pm 06/05/2024 ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.