ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Agreed mate. Wish I was a bit more patient with my most recent...

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Agreed mate. Wish I was a bit more patient with my most recent top up. This is definitely adding a hurdle for the SP but hopefully one of the last hurdles ECS will see before a continued stream of milestones. When the market sentiment changes the MedCan industry, volumes will chew up these 50m shares without a problem. We just need continued transparent progress so the market chooses ECS to invest into once sentiment does change.

Nan has been clear that the biggest issue is keeping up with demand (no issue moving the product). We are expanding and increasing output as well as continually tightening the ship regarding operations (eg new mechanical trimmer to enhance post-harvest processing efficiency).

Largest harvest is now completed I believe, B2C coming online with sales team recruited, Vesisorb TGA approval, increased demand in Germany (Nan was in Europe late April - good sign), organic certified, USA rescheduling. The market is stil in it's infancy and WILL expand. ECS is growing with the market and economies of scale will eventually play in it's favour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $93.61K 5.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3951221 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 17785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.