ECS 0.00% 1.6¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Yep great post, this price action right now is nothing to do...

1. 7,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2818
    Yep great post, this price action right now is nothing to do with fundamentals, company is in the best position its been in years, if not the best. Dont forget the recent cap raise does mean well funded and we still have the credit facility from NAB of $2mill, so $6.7 mill up our sleeves, along with sales coming in from the biggest harvests we have ever done, with customers locked in.

This is really just traders now causing this action, I suspect bell potter clients, if you could lock in profit why not? Especially if they dont know the story. The headlines also for outsiders not following might look bad, ex CEO selling half his shares and basically being booted, but for us following we know all too well why, and its actually a positive.

I see this as some profit taking from any recent Bell potter buyers, and a real opportunity to get before we see some real runs on the table in the next 12 months. Also got bell potter incentivised for the share price to get above 3 with their payment in the form of options.

Im tempted to scoop up those 1.8s, not as a big of a dump as I thought would happen today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $1.083K 68.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 232483 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 749723 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.