ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Unless the remaining 50 million has already been nibbled away...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Unless the remaining 50 million has already been nibbled away at... Can't be too many holders with positions large enough to sustain the selling we have seen since it was announced that he'd been removed from the board and liquidated half his holdings.

There has been 51.5M shares traded since the date of that announcement. Give or take, if he did not abide by the verbal agreement he was quoted making in this announcement, we may be near the end of selling. It's the equivalent of holders 6,7 and 8 all liquidating all holdings, or holders 9 thru to 13, or 14 thru to 20. I personally cannot see a scenario where these holders sell their entire holdings for cents on the dollar to their average holdings given the current financial position of ECS.

For everyone's sake (given we have now hit all time low's), that this is it. NTA as of last annual was 2.36c, after dilution, NTA is at 2.06c per share. ECS is worth more on paper than what it is currently trading at... This is without adding the value of the capital raise cash and the new PCEs. I am in genuine disbelief that we are trading at these levels, but on the other hand, not every company has former directors allegedly tanking the share price to liquidate holdings. We know that he was happy to sell half at 1.5c, so anything above there is technically a premium to be able to palm off on the market.

My countdown to Q4 results is at 35 days. Q4 results historically stronger than Q1 and Q3. It will be telling, with no floods this year and expected largest harvest.

I have been and will continue to absorb shares when they continue to be sold into me. Why apply upward buying pressure on the price when there's no need to? That is hopfeully what those who have also been absorbing part of those 51.5M shares in the last month have also decided is their ECS investment strategy.

GLTAH. All IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.