ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-2296

1. 7,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2723
    Very possible to happen, Ive seen offers been put in to other companies Ive been involved in. It actually doesnt take much, just a formal letter sent to the company, anyone could really do it and the company would need to release the offer to the market and the share price usually goes straight to the offer price. Would be great for holders! ECS is getting to that attractive value range, I do think Alex Keachs remaining shares would stop any of that for now though.

Good on you, propping up the company and showing a lot of support, I bought some more at 1.6 today too. Hopefully we only test 1.5 and then bounce back, still got a month or so to wait for the next quarterly which hopefully shows us back cash flow positive, the video of Nan showing off the property is great, seems like we are running on all cyclinders like a well oiled machine.

Dont really see the risk here, unless there are problems with the crop, or regulatory issues, which doesnt seem to be the case. Main risk is Alex Keachs 50 mill shares needing to be dumped on market, which maybe which what has happened here. Basically take off cash balance and we are only valued at $14 mill, kind of crazy, I do personally believe its all due to Alex Keachs sell and his remaining shares causing this action, which is an opportunity for all of us.

ECS is ticking so many boxes, and realising how rare it is makes me just want to quietly accumulate, not worried about the future, Ive shared this before but look at this:

This is Bloomberg data. Back-tested returns of stocks with positive op cash flow the blue line (ie ECS with 3 out of the last 4 quarters) vs and negative op cash flow over the past 20 years. Positive operating cashflow companies in the small cap world return 860% on average, really just the waiting game with ECS, this is the time to pick up good prices and wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $6.318K 351.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2206000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3101112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.