ECS 5.56% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-2344

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Any meaningful volume here on the buy side and as we’ve all been eluding to, will be a very rapid recovery. With 2.5x increase on harvest, I’d be wishful (although increased head count w/ Casual harvest + sales team/ facility expansion spend) that we may hit another cash flow positive Qtr. Time will tell. 1 month to go.

I’m still personally convinced that a certain person has sold their holdings, as per my Bloomberg indicates…

Regardless, there’s pretty compelling evidence that the SP is being manipulated into its current position (assuming to someone’s benefit). Continually seeing small number of shares shorted each day. Who benefits from shorting 12,487 ($200) worth of shares? From my experience, shorting a small number of shares likes this is purely used to test a strategy e.g. hit a margin call etc. Perhaps there’s knowledge of someone borrowing into a position and trying to get them to liquidate… All speculation but it is very irregular to see this happen. There’s someone sitting back doing this, probably reading everything on HC and laughing at our speculation, well and truly knowing when they’re going to lift the lid on this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.526K 148.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3232357 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 156035 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.