ECS 0.00% 1.7¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-2380

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Whatever it is, it doesn’t change the fundamentals of the company itself.

I have also had a recent realisation at how phenomenal Nans corporate strategy is. The way I can process it (if I am reading everything correctly) is that ECS is marketing itself as a global white label brand. They are selling to these large companies who either want to expand their ranges to include our ingestion methods/strains/the Australian brand. Much how you could have a preference for Colombian coffee over Brazilian, or preference for a cigarette brand, preference for a Japanese beer over a German one. This is the market we are tapping into. The ECS brand isn’t one known to the consumer, just the ‘Australian Made’ brand sold under someone else’s company logo.

Where this plays to our benefit, recently as well, is the large companies that are purchasing our product, you can look them up yourselves but these are multi-billion dollar companies. Alongside this, Ilios Sante is purchasing our white label product, how this is lucrative perhaps, is that they are a subsidiary of Bloomwell group, who have the largest CBD/THC platform in Germany for consumers and prescribers. You would perhaps think that Bloomwell would be ‘pushing’ their own subsidiary brands more so than others using the platform, as they ‘should’ bring in greater revenues for the group. Pretty massive when they have had a 10x increase in platform users since legalisation and they forecast (probably over-exaggerated) 100,000 monthly users in the near future.

I’m not certain that the market understands the direction that ECS has taken. Nan and co. are executing tried and tested strategies that large corporations use to increase their revenues and margins, it’s textbook if you know what to look for.

Perhaps again, it may be simpler for a large company to come in and acquire shares at these discounted prices. Before a potential buy-out. The value of the enterprise on the land, facilities, GMP facility license and growing license, in my opinion, are worth well more than what we are trading at. An acquisition pays a premium for not having to put the time and effort into getting to where ECS is at. Time is money, and acquiring a producing and established business presents fantastic long term value. And given that the whole Cannabjs market as a whole is under market pressure, no better time to acquire than the dip. Because the longer they wait on a rapidly evolving industry, the more expensive it becomes for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $93.61K 5.542M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3951221 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 17785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.