ECS 13.3% 1.3¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-2431

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Nan has shown ongoing frustration at the SP for a long time now.

I’ve brought up the point before that Nan has been continuing to add to her positions during dips, as well as on-market, in the placement and from AKs bulk sale. I’ve averaged her buys over the past 24 months to 13m units @1.93c per share ($252k total entry). So on that metric, Nan is down $82k on her investments.

Probably not many better indicators to a companies disconnect in trading price to it’s value when the MD is haemorrhaging.

Wouldn’t make much logical sense to throw away money like that, especially when you have the knowledge of expected sales and hold the pen able to ink new deals.

Plenty of shares turning over, anyone other than AK selling would be doing so at a loss. Capital raise participants down 37%. Myself included, were calling for a higher cap raise price, then Nan had eluded to the fact she was buying under 2c and we all had the opportunity to enter then (we were trading at 2.5c at this time). I hope that history repeats itself and Nan adding at these levels is a sign of confidence and value. It won’t take much to see ECS fly again back to mid 2s. Bells has it in their best interest to get it above 3c and exercise their options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $69.88K 4.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1554234 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 614285 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.