ECS 11.8% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-2464

1. 7,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2862
    Its great, actually becoming tradeable again, which is a nice little addition to get some eyeballs and more players, not to mention liquidity which is needed for bigger players.

Im already regretting not getting more under 2.

This company is doing really well just by the financials, forget about it being cannabis, this is a good company now regardless of the underlying product, being run financially responsible, profitable, and expanding. I can point 100s of companies now that arent making any money, just going on stories, that are at multiples of ECS market cap, based on hope, here there is no story, we are making money, this is fact, making money and expanding, real growth story.

And now if you take the product into account, huge moat there , barrier to entries, etc, only gets better for us. The fact that cannabis has left a bad taste in a lot of investors mouths might be a little edge we have here to have more time to collect at low prices before euphoria and investors get FOMO.

Only real con I see is the commodity price going lower, we are lucky to have locked in offtakes, but also we are GMP certified, the cheap stuff over here in Thailand arent getting those credentials to sell on legitimately to highly regulated countries like Germany.

Also I do think Nans husband will come into play here in some joint ventures and connections, these are intelligent people, and we have seen the worlds starting to converge with biotech like VESIsorb a drug delivery technology.

Then take into account now US elections with cannabis being a easy vote puller for any party (Trump/RFK) already onboard and ready to get a cannabis bullrun again. Any cannabis bullrun now, would see ECS at multiples of the price it is now, last bullrun investors had a host of companies to choose to invest in, now most of them are done, delisted or suspended, others are on verge of bunktuptcy, only a couple legit ones left (ECS, LGP, VIT) and of those ECS has the best financials. All of these likely to be up in the $100s of million market cap (this is low compared to last bullrun) next cannabis bullrun.

Its all looking good. This company is only valued at around $21 mill, cashflow positive, $3.1 mill cash, access to $2+million in cash, Net tangible assets per share 2.55 cents. All looking good, especially now seeing sustained buying after 2024 results, even buying today after down night with markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $25.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $167.5K 8.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 912757 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 398109 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.