ECS 5.00% 1.9¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

I am guessing that it may only be a very slow movement generally...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I am guessing that it may only be a very slow movement generally other than when there are good announcements. I do hope the prices both ECS SP and Cannabis products have bottomed unless there is going to be a significant shrinking of the overall markets. Even opening up newer markets will be slow too. No society will adopt it as good because of the historic perception. This is where ECS get the early mover advantage. Only few are expected to survive in the field which naturally inhibits new players getting attracted or entering the market during the current scenario. Also since there are long delays building a company from start to current ECS level /be profitable, so the advantage is there for us.

I too thought it was going to be more positive today, but seems like someone was lucky to pick up what was offered for 1.5c at that price and the buyer at 1.55c still there, smart move. Also I am seeing that buyers are not worried to try testing the sellers patience, it is good considering we are not going to require a CR anytime soon. Hope if Nan is able to confirm this through next announcement the atmosphere should change drastically. Just my guess. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.