ECS 5.88% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Update: Okay, this follows on from my attempts to contact AK and...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Update: Okay, this follows on from my attempts to contact AK and Jason via email, that was a nil return. So I also tried to contact Jason Hine via Linkedin, no luck. I did also try calling via the phone number for investor questions on the ECS Botanics holdings website, the messaging service passed me through to the wrong Jason.
    However, that was not too bad, the Jason I spoke to worked out of Victoria Operations, still nice to hear from someone, he said he would try and get Jason Hine to contact me.
    Also of note, this Jason said he had been seeing a bit of the frustration on hot copper recently regarding lack of communications. He still has faith in the company, thinks they are doing well. Think he mentioned we might get some communications in the not too distant future, but acknowledges some can't be released without ASX approval and that is a pain sometimes. I again mentioned the list of items as per @amb005 had mentioned all of which I included in my emails and linkedin messages. Didn't get any firm details on those questions.
    So, can't give much of an update, but at least got a phone call back, don't expect to get a call back from the other Jason.

jim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $6.171K 353.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 189917 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2309241 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.