ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

ECS Price Action, page-2534

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    As far as i am concerned there is only 1 relevant date to compare ECS with others in our sector.
    ie, June 15 2022 - when we announced a totally new focus.

SP's since that date...
    CAN - has lost more than 3/4 of its value ( even at todays inflated price)
    LGP - lol. only 70% up in smoke.
    AGH - 50% of your hard earned money is now down the toilet.

ECS - let's be conservative and say... 20% up.

Please note - despite years of continual broken assurences, not one of these companies has ever turned a profit and i will bet you a million bucks >> they never will.
    They are cannabis idiots.
    (imo from day 1 - and has since proved to be 100% correct)

Since June 15 2022, as far as i am aware WE, our management and our team have not once failed to deliver on our projections and our plans.

We are 20% up already, despite the entire rest of the sector being a total failure.
    We are smart, We are honest and up-front. We don' t rely on boosting and pumping and totally spurious factors. We dont have a dream and then announce it to the exchange the next day.

We are (virtually) debt free and already turning a very usable profit. Our margins, infrastructure and our market penetration are galloping.

I know this business (like the back of my hand) >>
    When you are starting a new biz in this field you MUST do things 100% upfront and straight. AND be both super-realistic and very savvy at the same time.
    And for God's sake... dont bullshit, don't make promises you cant keep.

This means you will spin your wheels for a while (exactly like we are doing now ) >> and then you gradually start to get traction... and suddenly, before you know it, you're OFF.

Don't sweat. The cream ALWAYS rises to the top once the word gets around that you are the best operator in the biz.
    Reputation is ALL in this biz - for performance, and for integrity. We are the only company in this sector that ticks those boxes.
    well.. for me anyway.

( from Bangkok - where i am having to ration my AVANI Lemon Haze very striclty. Nothing here even comes close. No shoot.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.