ECS 10.5% 2.1¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

I’m not a technical expert, but it seems to me that ECS has...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I’m not a technical expert, but it seems to me that ECS has begun the process of being re-rated by the market. There is substantially more media exposure, more confidence in the industry and other cannabis companies have seen monumental trading activity. It is only human nature to come across ECS when searching for ‘Best Australian Cannabis Companies’. Even an amateur investor with access to the financials of the major players could easily pick ECS as the best investment with the strongest financials and most prospective business plan.

For all current holders and prospective investors, you have to ask yourself the question, is ECS a better company to invest in today than it was 12 months ago? If your answer is yes, then you’ll be well aware that trading even at 2c is a substantial discount to the 3.1c we traded at almost a year ago today.

So, what I keep asking myself is, why? What factors lead to a valuation of $24m for ECS. What should the valuation be. That’s up to each individual to decide.

I have been accumulating for the past 12 months +, a short timeframe in the life of ECS, but I am grateful I discovered them when I did. I know that this is a once in a decade investment. I have been adding as much as possible, only to just see green in my portfolio this past few days. I know that my investment isn’t wrong, it just takes patience and a long term horizon to be rewarded for a) a rock solid investment thesis b) the kahunas to continue to add when the market places the SP under immense pressure.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.