ECS 3.23% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Yeah Im very hesitant, given I have been wrong buying the whole...

1. 7,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2801
    Yeah Im very hesitant, given I have been wrong buying the whole way down here. Basically every price level thats looked safe to buy at, with thick bids has been sold through. I was happy to see that even though new all time low was hit yesterday it did not trigger stops, I thought maybe some stops would be set to go if new lows were hit , but tiny volume went into 1.4, and nobody else sold.

At a market cap of $15 mill, average cash burn of 1.08 mill a quarter this last year, 4.8 mill in bank as of last quarterly. So ECS should have around 3.8 mill of cash in the next quarterly which we will get end of July and if they manage to sell the Tas site in the mean time which should be adding 4-7 mill more to that, depending on what we get in that range, but should be somewhere in that vicinity.

So really at this point, the whole entity is only valued at 5 mill over cash, seems super cheap for a cashflow positive business thats expanding. Then factor into that you had a director just making an on market purchase at higher levels than we are trading now, probably the biggest director purchase we have seen, and EOFY would have cause a little extra sell supply than normal, thought I would take the punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.