ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

I suspect that Australian growers and Cannabis bodies will be...

1. 301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I suspect that Australian growers and Cannabis bodies will be pushing for better regulation of the market, in order to increase the quality of prescribed products. Luckily in February the MCIA and AMCA have indicated their intentions to collaborate, ideally they merge to form a unified front for the industry.

ECS having their EU standard of production being superior to the AU standards (which to be perfectly honest, are laughable). Imports are cheap and dirty, for the sake of an Australian Industry and safe/reliable products there needs to be intervention. Unfortunately the TGA is a shamble, without government advice to tell them what to do they’ll probably continue being ignorant to what is happening.

In order for the Australian industry to survive there needs to be an increase in quality, standards and accountability for production. Luckily ECS also has their Organic certification and is a globally trusted brand. Vertical integration and locally manufactured value added products are also a beneficial area that other producers are not, yet, fully tapping into.

Nan has her head screwed on and is clearly advocating strongly for ECS and the industry as a whole. We have made such monumental progress in prescription numbers in the last 24 months, it would be disappointing to see an exploitive few tarnish the positive reputation the industry is seeking to build and has recently built.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.125K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 337115 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 682023 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.